Thursday, April 28, 2011

A father's chronicle (A song which still touches my heart)

Four years back, I blog on my kids' school orientation. The song was 'In whom I can trust'.

I want to include here two other clips which I found on this song. Yes, one of them is also filmed in Presbyterian Primary school.



This is the other clip that I came across which is taken one year after my son went into Pei Hwa. I guess, my son must be one of those singing it again....



I cannot underestimate the importance of immersing my kids into such environment, though I do hope that there are even more being done to showcase christian leadership in the school environment.

A little sober warning (Matthew 18:6):

But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

Let those who handle the lives of these little ones be careful and not do anything that might stumble them. 

No comments: