Tuesday, July 04, 2006

A father's chronicle (A delightful time together)

One of my most enjoyable moments with my children is - reading time together!

On our latest favourite reading list this week:

The ArrowHawk. Read my review here.




Actually, I have in mind to buy this beautiful book. Theophilus seems to like it very much and have read it numerous time over and over again.

The second one on the list is this which is in his own personal library:




It is slightly more wordy and is quite a suitable book for him to get onto being a great reader. I am still planning on the series of books to really expose him to. I don't think I will go for Harry Potter series or things like that. Perhaps, I will choose the route of C.S. Lewis - The Chronicles of Narnia. I will go for the complete set, and I believe he will certain enjoy it (with us or by himself). Someone did highlight the order of those books... I will keep that in mind...

No comments: